Book Drive Basics
Books drives help spread the word about the need for books and help us reach families who might have books to give.
- Set a goal ~ Every 150 books serves 10 kids!
- Decide where books should be dropped off ~ your house, at an event, entryway or common area, by the elevator, in classrooms, etc.
- Place clearly labeled collection boxes in strategic locations as needed
- Spread the word ~ e-mail, e-newsletters, church bulletin, school flyer, posters, Facebook, blog about it, etc.
- Gather up donated books and re-pack neatly in boxes with lids
- As you are boxing, please pull out any damaged, outdated, or musty books
The following PDF files are for your use. Blank spaces allow you to write in or insert a text box with your specific book drive details. For questions or support, please contact us at email@example.com.