Calling all eReaders!
Do you have an eReader lying around that isn't being used?
Has someone in your house upgraded to a new Kindle, Nook, Nexus, iPad or iPhone?
Donate your gently-used eReader, tablet, or smart phone to The Children's Book Bank to help us surround kids with the books they need to read and succeed!
All proceeds will help get more books to more kids in need.
- Check to make sure the device is in working order.
- Gather up related power cords, chargers, cases, etc.
- Deregister the device from personal accounts and restore the device to factory settings.
- Drop off the device and accessories during normal business hours at our workspace.
- Donations of new or gently used devices are tax deductible. Please see Value Your Donation for more information.
- Can't donate your eReader, tablet, or smart phone in person? Please box and send to:
The Children's Book Bank
2680 SW Ravensview Drive
Portland, OR 97201
If donating by mail, don't forget to include a note with your name and e-mail address so we can thank you and send a tax receipt.
Note: The Children's Book Bank will attempt to clear personal information from devices before passing them on, but the ultimate responsibility for your data security is yours. A simple internet search can provide details about how to securely erase data from your device.